The National Army Museum complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Regulations 2015 and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce, hold and disseminate.
We are open and transparent, and treat all applications to re-use in a fair and non-discriminatory way.
Here are details of how we meet our re-use responsibilities:
- We are a delegated authority to handle Crown Copyright materials.
- Documents created during the undertaking of the Museum’s collections management, research, public engagement and core support activities which fall within its Public Task are subject to re-use under the terms of the Re-use of Public Sector Regulations.
- Our Copyright guidance explains how we allow content to be re-used.
- Charges will only be made for re-use to cover the costs of collection, production, reproduction and rights clearance where applicable, and re-users will be made aware of these costs at the point of initial contact.
- Requests for re-use will receive a response within 20 working days, and complaints will follow the Museum’s Complaint and Internal Review Policy.
This statement is subject to review in March 2019.